Let us dive into the fall marketing season like a pile of leaves using these five helpful tips…
Fall is officially in full swing, and it’s time for business owners to ramp up their marketing efforts as they head into the holiday season. As we get deeper into autumn season, how can you utilize this opportunity to advertise to clients? Let us dive into the fall marketing season like a pile of leaves using these five helpful tips:
1. Sponsor youth sports and educational programs. Fall is a really big time for youth education and sports leagues. These programs are popular and vital to local communities and by sponsoring them your business will be seen in a positive light while making a huge difference.
2. Use the holidays. As you know, autumn is a major time for holidays including Halloween and Thanksgiving, which then kicks off the rest of the holiday season. Find out what is going on in your area and see if you can get involved in community planning and promotional opportunities. Holidays are festive occasions that make people feel good, and by being a part of that will enhance the connection between you and your potential customers.
3. Go to festivals. Regardless of where you are located or what neighborhood you are in, there is guaranteed to be a fall festival happening somewhere nearby. Festivals bring substantial audiences of people together, which means that you may obtain maximum exposure in a brief period. At festivals, you could receive a major boost should you attend and promote your business accordingly.
4. Add football to your marketing strategy. For the majority of the nation, the period of autumn means something: football season. Football is enormous not just for NFL fans but for communities who love to support their local high school and college teams. Football gives you a way to create touchpoints with consumers on a weekly basis, where you can sell them via something that they love. If it’s possible, incorporate the football theme into your marketing strategy. For example, have workers wear football jerseys on game days, or have giveaways with promotional products or even tickets for clients to acquire. Either way, football is an excellent way to market your business throughout the fall season.
5. Get ready for winter. Needless to say, the fall season puts us on the path to winter, which is huge for marketers. How do you set up your small business for success in the crucial holiday shopping and spending season? Think of everything you are doing now as building a foundation for the rest of the year. All of these positive connections you make via these touchpoints with high sentimental value will only lead to your small business being remembered by consumers during the holiday season.
Of course, it will be up to you to follow up and continue to engage with them and build these relationships. By following the above tips for fall, you will be well on your way to solidifying your marketing strategy in the winter as well.