Minuteman Press’ investment includes virtually everything you need to start your business. Most franchisors will sell you a business first, and then tell you to go find a location that they must approve. At Minuteman Press we reverse that; you suggest an area of interest and our local staff will research and evaluate its potential.
- Total investment range $100,000 to $150,000 when leasing the equipment
- Financing options are available to qualified buyers that may put the initial investment in the $30,000 to $50,000 range
What's included in the investment?
- Research of areas of interest to you
- Site selection and lease negotiations on your behalf
- Center layout plans & optimization of work flow
- Coordination of renovations, inside & out
- Standard furniture, fixtures, signage & digital printing systems
- Proprietary business management & pricing software
- Two week training program (travel & hotel accommodations included)
- Additional onsite training from a local field representative
- Assistance in business setup, finding employees and starting the marketing programs
Once you submit your application and are accepted as a Minuteman Press franchisee, you may be eligible for financing. We have great relationships with several third party finance companies. These companies have evaluated our business model, past performance history and they believe in our concept. They know we bring quality people who have the ability and determination to operate a successful franchise.
While there are many benefits to our financing program, you are certainly entitled to select any financing program which best suits your requirements. Whatever financing options can be found, our initial concern is to assist you in researching.
We have grown our business 4 times the size it was when bought it. We have 5 employees, 2 of these are our children. Our oldest son already talks about transitioning into our spot eventually. Minuteman Press has become our life and it is a good life. Minuteman Corporate is only a phone call away when we need them, and someone is here before we know it. They give us advice when things seem shaky, they give us support when we make mistakes, and they give us a pat on the back when things are going good.
Youngstown, OH - Owner Since 2007
See why our support system is second to none!
Request more information about our unique business model
Learn About Our Royalty Incentive Program