Find out how you can sell your business
at a fair price with no broker fees!
Here are 3 BENEFITS of utilizing
Minuteman Press to sell your printing business:
1. We can get you full value for your business and not just sell accounts. We have specialized in the printing business for over 40 years; we have a wealth of knowledge in the industry that will help us get fair and full value for your print shop. Unlike business brokers, we have an intricate understanding of how to properly valuate and sell your store. We have been very successful at attracting qualified buyers and supporting them while in business.
2. We can sell your business to a wider range of buyers. One thing that independent print shop owners struggle with is thinking they will have to sell their business to another printer or someone with industry experience. Because Minuteman Press offers full training and ongoing local support, we can essentially sell your business to anyone. With an experienced staff and 28 regional offices, we have successfully put those without industry experience into business and we will take care of all of the training for you. This opens up the pool of prospective buyers and assures that the business will be in good hands. Our franchise attracts people from all walks of life and diverse career backgrounds; one thing they do have in common is they are interested in buying a solid business.
3. We can typically sell your business faster than a business broker and at NO COST to you! The bottom line is that we want to help you sell your printing business to buyers who are serious about buying it. Our experience in locating qualified buyers and our ability to offer financing options to them also saves time and removes additional legwork that you would normally need to do on your own. Minuteman Press is a proven brand in franchising. A profitable business that will be converted to a Minuteman Press franchise is in high demand.
-Joe Urioste | Statewide Printing
Being the #1 rated printing franchise, we have a wide range of buyers come to us. We pride ourselves on putting good people into a great business.
we do for
- Attract potential buyers, qualify them and present your business to them.
- Coordinate the sale of your business.
- Provide training and ongoing local support to the buyer to ensure your legacy of high quality work and customer service lives on.
- We have a vested interest in the continued success of your business because we want to keep our franchise system growing and thriving. Your business will be in good hands and you will be able to have peace of mind knowing that your customers will continue to be treated with the respect they deserve.
- Easy Transition: You have probably asked yourself, “What happens after I sell my printing business?” Our answer is simple; when you sell your printing business through Minuteman Press, the burden of staying on to train the buyer is completely removed from your shoulders. The buyer will be trained and supported by us on both the local and national levels throughout the life of the business. We will make the transition as easy and seamless as possible, saving you the time and effort that you would normally have to spend training your replacement.
& we understand that.
At the end of the day, selling your printing business is a personal decision that should not be taken lightly.
“With a desire to retire, we were confused by the numerous offers we received from outside parties to sell our business. None of them demonstrated an understanding of the printing industry. International Minute Press stood out as certainly knowledgeable about our industry and also our local market. Even more importantly, IMP was interested in identifying qualified buyers who wanted to preserve the very personal relationships we had developed with our customers over 16+ years. The selling process turned out to be straightforward, without pressure and concluded more quickly than we anticipated.”
Bob Sovik | Copy Solutions